At Validum Institute, we take pride in giving our students the training, knowledge, support and confidence needed to succeed in real estate.
Our real estate, property management courses and licenses have been designed with input from leading real estate and training experts to ensure they are relevant to the dynamic world of real estate. Our real estate training courses are nationally accredited, which means that your results and qualifications are recognised Australia-wide.
We offer a range of nationally accredited real estate training licence courses to suit your real estate career aspirations and experience.
If you are just starting your real estate career, our entry level real estate training courses (such as our Registration Certificate or Resident Letting Agent course) will help you take the first steps to becoming a real estate professional.
If you are an experienced real estate professional, our more advanced courses (such as our Full Real Estate Agent Licence Course – Validum Institute or CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)) will equip you with the skills and knowledge to call the shots in your own career.
The Validum difference
We know that it takes more than a qualification to have a successful real estate career. We structure our courses so that you benefit from:
- 24/7 online access to your training course, materials and interactive assessments – so that you can do your course anywhere and anytime on different devices
- Access to ongoing mentoring and coaching from some of Australia’s best real estate professionals and trainers
- Exclusive professional development and networking opportunities
- Courses designed by a range of trainers, each of whom has extensive industry experience and are current specialists in their field
- Practical, real-world skills and knowledge to set you up to succeed in your real estate career
- Professional, responsive and caring staff
- Membership in our Alumni program once you finish your course.